YES, blinds do get very dirty. Homeowners, Commercial Buildings, Small Businesses, Restaurants, Hotels and Hospitals all need to have their blinds cleaned and repaired on a regular basis.
Estimates range from 500,000 to 1 billion blinds nation wide that need routine maintenance and cleaning.
It is not uncommon for anyone who is willing to work and follow the Let’s Clean Blinds business plan to make over $100,000 their first year.
NO. We have developed a special rinse solution that, when applied to the blinds, eliminates the need to dry the blinds before re-hanging them. And they dry 100% spot free.
We have a complete step by step training program that includes everything you’ll need. When you purchase the program you will receive:
- Instructional DVDs on cleaning, repairing and installing blinds.
- Training manuals and a step by step, with no steps missed, instructional workbook.
- An easy to understand and apply employee hiring and training package.
- Our complete business forms package with both personalized and un-personalized forms.
- Fully customizable templates to promote your brand including stationary, business cards, envelops, invoices and much more.
- A desk organizer to help you stay organized whether you’re at the office or in the field.
- A bookkeeping workbook to keep track of your income and expenses.
- A complete three year business plan.
NO! Hunter Douglas states that ultrasonic cleaning may void your warranty and you don’t want to be replacing those expensive blinds. Other blind manufactures make the same statement. Our system is safe and does not destroy blinds. It’s also much faster to clean those dirty blinds using our process.
You can simply give us a call at (770) 616-1964 or email email@example.com. Someone will be happy to answer any questions you have.